Credit Enhancement Guarantee Scheme for the Scheduled Castes (SCs)
Entrepreneurship” relates to entrepreneurs managing businesses which are oriented towards innovation and growth technologies. The spirit of the above mentioned fund is to support those entrepreneurs who will create wealth, value for the society, create jobs and in turn will develop confidence and at the same time promote profitable businesses.
The objectives of the Scheme are as below:
- It is a Social Sector Initiative to be implemented nationally in order to promote entrepreneurship among the scheduled caste population in India.
- Promote entrepreneurship amongst the Scheduled Castes who are oriented towards innovation and growth technologies.
- To support, by way of providing Credit Enhancement Guarantee to Banks and Financial Institutions, who will be providing financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste Entrepreneurs, who in turn will create wealth, value for the society, create jobs and ultimately will develop confidence and at the same time promote profitable businesses. The assets so created will also create forward/ backward linkages. It will further create chain effect in the locality in specific and society in general.
- To promote financial inclusion for SC entrepreneurs and to motivate them for further growth of SC communities.
- To facilitate economic development of SC entrepreneurs.
- To enhance direct and indirect employment generation for SC population in India
For more details visit www.ifcicegssc.in
Operational Guidelines (size :.18MB)
Modification in eligibility criteria (NEW) (size :.11MB)
Frequently Asked Questions (size :.05MB)